1950 The Leo M. and Lena Harvey House aka the Harvey Aluminum House | Architect: John Lautner | 2180 West Live Oak Drive, Los Feliz area of Los Angeles CA | Photos: Alan Weintraub
A variety of owners had worn the house to the point it was advertised as a teardown. Sold to Mitch Glazer and Kelly Lynch, in 1998 and restored from 1998 to 2001 by Lautner principal Helena Arahuete. John de la Veaux was the original builder and came back for the restoration to work with general contractor Robin Poirier. George Haney and Son did the mechanical. Landscaping by Good Earth Enterprises. Lighting by Gilbertson Electrical.
Via: 1 | 2